PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I'm actually a fan of Pewdie, but this was really funny!

Robot Masters Robot Masters

this was great! Poor Bomberman. And Fire Man-- No mouth. No hands. No ice cream.

Toons These Days: Ep 16 Toons These Days: Ep 16

So true. Of any cartoon character that ever existed...that I know about...I hate Chris Thorndyke the most.

The World Ending The World Ending

Nice!

Sonic's Adventure! Sonic's Adventure!

Haha I love this comic, the way you animated it made it even more awesome.

SNONIC TH MOVE SNONIC TH MOVE

I like this version of Eggman here. Hilarious!

Sonics Lunchtime Sonics Lunchtime

Your Sonic isn't bad. He's always changing voice actors anyway and either way I like to hear different peoples' versions. Mine, however...not so great (yeah, I try). Nice drawings, and the fart getting after him for the smell was pretty funny too. Predictable jokes can still have their own take on it, and you did it. Not bad!

Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

Haha "falcon punch" indeed! Sometimes the predictable joke is the funniest joke.

Toons These Days: Ep 14 Toons These Days: Ep 14

I tried watching the new Looney Tunes and Lunatics Unleashed when each one came out....Can't say I liked those very much. One person here mentioned, though, about giving characters like these a "fresh start" and that is true too. Some changes I like, some others I don't, but if it keeps them going then at least that. Nice commentary :)

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

I love this version of Harley. You have captured the character's essence perfectly.